New Artist Submissions
Please read before submitting:
- We do NOT do wholesale purchases, all art is on consignment.
- Our consignment rates are as follows (percentages are what the artist receives): 65% books, 50% merchandise/reproductions, 60% original art
- We make payments via Google Pay, Paypal OR mailing a physical check (within the United States), if you don't think any of these methods will work for you, please contact us
- We do not accept work that includes someone else's intellectual property unless it has been significantly altered.
- We ask you to consign for at least 30 days before asking for products back, but in general consignments last until a product is sold. We may request you to pick up product if it has been unsold for more than 6 months. If we do, you have 30 days to pick up your product or to make arrangements with us.
- You will have a better outcome if you are submitting more than one thing. While we do accept artists consigning just one product, you will make more money with a range of products.
- We do not carry any products that are racist, sexist, or that discriminate against marginalized people.
- If you are not able to drop your books off, we request that you ship them to us. You are responsible for shipment costs. We will let you know the correct shipping address after we accept your work.
- Submitting your work assumes acceptance of the above terms.