New Artist Submissions
Please read before submitting:
- We generally accept stickers, pins, patches, comics, & zines wholesale. Prints and original art are usually on consignment. There may be exceptions, we will let you know if your art is accepted.
- Our consignment rates are as follows (percentages are what the artist receives):
- 50% merchandise/reproductions (prints, shirts, etc)
- 60% original art
- We make payments via Paypal OR Venmo, if you don't think these methods will work for you, please let us know.
- We do not accept work that includes someone else's intellectual property unless it has been significantly altered.
- We ask you to consign for at least 30 days before asking for products back, but in general, consignments last until a product is sold. We may request you to pick up product if it has been unsold for more than 6 months. If we do, you have 30 days to pick up your product or to make arrangements with us. After 30 days, the product is considered abandoned.
- You will have a better outcome if you are submitting more than one thing. While we do accept artists with just one product, you will make more money with a range of products.
- We do not carry any products that are racist, sexist, or that discriminate against marginalized people.
- If you are not able to drop your product off, we request that you ship to us. You are responsible for shipment costs. Our shipping address is 2000 NW Market St, Seattle, WA 98107. DO NOT ship product to us unless we inform you that your product is approved.
- Submitting your work assumes acceptance of the above terms.